The privacy and security of your data is very important to us. This policy explains what we collect and how we use and safeguard it.
Personal data and collection.
Your personal data is any information which identifies you, or which can be identified as relating to you personally (for example, name, address, phone number, e-mail address). We will only collect personal data we need and provided by you for the uses set out below.
We do not record or have any access to any payment or bank details you may make.
We do not hold sensitive information (e.g. racial origin, political persuasion, sexual orientation etc.)
What is the information used for?
We will use your information to:
- Communicate with you and keep you informed of Take the course news, courses newsletters and promotions.
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests.
- Administering records.
Protecting your information.
Your personal information will:
- Only be used for the purposes stated and only information we need will be collected.
- Not to be shared with any third party other than course providers, so they can supply the course you have requested and deal with any questions or requests.
- Be retained only for as long as it is required for the purposes collected.
- Where necessary, be kept up to date.
- Be protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure.
We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request.
Changes you provide, inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible.
The above principles apply whether we hold your information in electronic or paper form.
By providing us with your personal information you consent to the collection and use of it as described in the policy. You can change your preferences of any time in the future by contacting us.